Description: Introduction: Characterization as Narrative Christology
2. Enacted Christology: What Jesus Does
3. Projected Christology: What Others Say
4. Deflected Christology: What Jesus Says in Response
5. Refracted Christology: What Jesus Says Instead
6. Reflected Christology: What Others Do
7. Implications: The Markan Jesus, Mark's Jesus, and the Historical Jesus
Indexes: Biblical Citations; Authors
Subjects: Bible, New Testament, Synoptic Gospels, Mark, Literature
Review by M. Eugene Boring
Citation: M. Eugene Boring, review of Elizabeth Struthers Malbon, Markís Jesus: Characterization as Narrative Christology, Review of Biblical Literature [http://www.bookreviews.org] (2010).
Adobe Acrobat Reader
All RBL reviews are published in PDF format. To view these reviews, you must have downloaded and installed the FREE version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have the Reader or you have an older version of the Reader, you can download the most recent version now.